Monday, June 06, 2005

Oh My God Becky!

Holy crap I've gone to new levels of sore! I guess I should have put in some running miles before the Greenways. Write that up as another lessoned learned. I'm so sore I can't get a massage. WOW! Last night @ Hell almost dropped to my knees when my old legs locked up on me. Man I hate getting old. I used to be able to get away with things like that, not anymore. I guess it’s a good thing that this week is a planned recovery week so I can recoup the damage I've done to myself.

Well I have a couple of Macro cycles before my next AR race so I can log some good miles. Really there was a method to my madness in not trianing the run before now. I wanted to bring my form along slowly so I didn't burn out before November's all important date with AR Nationals. Plus I wanted to have a good spring campaign on the bike. Which I think I accomplished both. No super high placings, but I was consistently there @ the end & work well for my teammates on OCC.

Next up I'm going to figure out how to post pics on here so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google