Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Not So Super Tuesday

I figured after sleeping 11 hours on Monday I would have recovered better from the weekend. Nope. I guess it was too much sleep, since I was only able to sleep 3.5 hrs today. Went over to the Tuesday Night World's but everyone no showed(except the Sketchy Line Crew). So decided I'd get an easy ride in & spun off in the opposite direction. Here's where I figured out I hadn't recovered. My legs started screaming @ me instantly. So after an hour I pulled the cord & gave up & came home.

Man I hate the heat! I'm so loooking forward to cooler weather & the beginning of Cross Season. I've been looking @ a lot of Cross Bikes but can't decide what to get. What is everyone else riding? My current cross ride is one that I made. I brazed canti bosses on an old frame & cobbelled together enough parts to get it rolling. Thanks to the Beast becoming a TT bike its bar end shifters are being replaced with old school 8 spd STI shifters.

2 comments:

  1. Ahem, I hate to tell you this but YOU sir are the no show on Tuesday. Yes, that's right, you, not the rest of the OCC crew who was at THE OCC MEETING WE HAD! Maybe you could make the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Stoker was the no show. The only reason I got out of bed to ride was to meet him there. Remember my AM is your PM.

    ReplyDelete

Google