Friday, August 26, 2005

Who's Who?

Who is who. I'm starting to get confused so here is a quick run down on the current list of pseudonyms.

DOB (Dirty Old Bastard) me
ICC (I Can't Climb) Greg Pettus
Stoker Ace Marc Stokes
Sandbagger Skip Ryan McCormick
Super G Jim Farasy
CMAC Cale McAninch
The Hammer Roger Hinson
EPO Curt Evenson
OG (NYG) Grep Espenkotter
SDJ (Silver Dollar Joe) Joe Ficarra Joe do you know Dolly?
Spunky Kevin Uballez
Slide Rule Peter VanRhein
Aqua Man Henri the guy from Germany who swims for Drury
El Presidente (this is a revolving annual title) Matt Speers
Huffy USA (super crit man) Brad Huff
Greeker Doug Greek
Hulk Hogan Bud Hogan
Names I'm working on Emory Dawson, Colin Chambers, Scot VanAsten, & anyone else who shows up to ride & does something that catches my eye.

I'm off to Mountain Home, AR for an Adventure race this weekend. Weather says hot so maximum suffering should ensue. I'll post how Team Dynamic Earth does when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google