Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Moving paybacks.

HOLYCRAP MY ARMS ARE F'ING SORE THIS AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is all due to ICC & his slave driving wife Jules. Man she can crack the whip. If you don't move 3 couches in 5 minutes watch out. Plus none of their stuff weighs less than 500lbs.

Actually I volunteered without regret to help a bud out. Mr. & Mrs. Pettus finally are on the move to their new fancy digs. Although the yard has less grass than mine(finally one yard worse than mine, for now). Somehow ICC got the 2 skinniest guys he knows to come lug all his furniture around. Stoker Ace & I surely carried 4 houses full of furniture into their new house. How they got all that in their old house I have no idea. I still don't understand why Greg insisited on moving furniture with a pair of Julies undies on his head though?

Oh yeah ICC now has a 60 F'ing Inch TV in his Basement for those with failing eye sight.

I also forgot to pass along Congrats to Marc & Lisa Stokes the newest married members of OCC.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:59 PM

    I have to say, you and Stokes did more than your fair share. Julie and I owe you one. And they weren't really panties, I thought they were a new hat!
    There is a case of Guiness in it for you don't worry. I will give you something to make your arms numb after a few.

    ReplyDelete

Google