Friday, November 11, 2005

Oh so sore!

Dumb, dumb, dumb is all I can say. What the hell was I thinking? Got me but going to the track Wed sure sounded like a good idea when I got up yesterday. This evening my body told me different. I didn't think your upper body could get sore from running but along with every muscle in my legs my upper body joined in. I guess a track workout 3 days after a 30 hour AR Race isn't the best idea. Scot VA, You might store that tidbit of info away if you ever coach any AR atheletes. I had to pull the parking brake about 3/4 of the way through the track session when my legs said NO MAS! Quality had went to survival & I didn't want to get hurt so on the sidelines I went.

Today instead of getting up & riding the cross bike I curled up in the fetal position on the couch & slept an extra 4 hrs(which almost equals by daily total avg for sleep). Hopefully tomorrow I can convince my lovely wife to give me a massage(she reads my blog so this is a less than a subtle hint).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google