Tuesday, December 20, 2005

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a mad dash to get in my hours before XMas I decided to ride the usual 4pm jaunt with Stoker & ICC. I bundled up grabbed the blinky & headlamp(no need for the Jet with ICC's new light WOW is it bright!!!) There was talk of only doing an hour and a half but somehow we ended up rolling along for 2 hours 16 min(the last 45 min @ a mad dash in an attempt to stay warm). We got back to Stokers house @ 6:30 well after dark. Once the Sun went down it got cold in a hurry & my feet turned to frozen lumps. By 8pm feeling had returned to them enough I could recognize that I was standing on them when I walked around. In all my years of winter riding I have yet to figure out a good way of keeping them warm but no matter how cold its still better than turning miles on the trainer.

1 comment:

  1. I heard if you stay seated, stay in the small ring, drink only tap water and do not wear a hrm your feet will stay warm.

    ReplyDelete

Google