Wednesday, December 07, 2005

CDC

Last night when I got up to go to the OCC monthly meeting I was greeted by 2 messages; 1 from the CDC in Atlanta & 1 from the State Health Dept. It turns out AR Nationals has had a few confirmed cases of Leptospirosis. So they are tracking down all participants to check on their health. I've actually been getting emails from them for a week or so, but since I wasn't sick I forwarded them on like asked & ignored them. This AM I got interviewed by a nice lady from the State Health Department about cuts, scrapes, my time spent in water, what I drank, ate, if I wore pants, specific sections of the course & how long we spent on them, If we walked through pig shit. It was a scary 10 min interview to find out I was ok because I'm past the incubation period. Not really the kind of call I'd like to have again anytime soon.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:42 PM

    That sore knee isn't so bad after reading up on the Leptospirosis is it? CMac

    ReplyDelete

Google