Monday, December 26, 2005

Happy Boxing Day

No its not Ultimate Fighting's National Holiday, its the day after Christmas. Santa was good to me this year. I got to spend time with all my family & a vast, vast majority of Amber's family. My sister gave me the hook up with DVD's of American Flyers & Breaking Away. Plus my nieces got me an ATARI.
My In-laws went all out & got me a Cyclops Fluid Trainer. Amber says its so I can spend more time @ home. Really its to help my warm up routine which sucks to put it lightly. One of my areas of focus for 06.

On the riding front took 2 days off after Fridays marathon. 5.5 hrs put me @ 12hours for the week. I'm getting ready to meet ICC & JJ for 3 ish today so that will be a good start to the day. Hopefully everybody had a safe & snowy(if yourSDJ) Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Does HDTV have a job? Nice ATARI, those were the days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:42 PM

    Yeah, I have a job! But I forget what it is!

    I think we need to put the Atari on the big screen!

    ReplyDelete

Google