Sunday, December 11, 2005

Nice winter day

Today being not as cold as yesterday I couldn't pass up a chance for an easy spin. I drove over to ICC's to head out South of town. Not having to put every piece of winter gear on was nice. The 2 of us leisurely covered 2 hours avg 16 mph. That gives me a whopping 4 hrs for the week. Actually that's 4 more hours than I had intended for the week but oh well they were easy miles. I have begun my old training ways of not climbing out of the saddle till I have a thousand miles in my legs. Since the odo resets Dec 31 I guess I'll have to start the thousand over so more time sitting & spinning. We were treated to piping hot chili thanks to Julie after the ride. I'm now missing part of my tongue due to severe burns, but it was tasty after working up a hunger.

This afternoon I finally got around to putting up the XMas lights. I also got to watch A Christmas Story for the first time this holiday season. This week should hopefully see the return to the weight room & climbing wall. Mon is another Baby Doc appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google