Friday, February 17, 2006

Missouri Weather Part Deux

Yesterday when I walked out of work @ 7:30 AM it was 66 degrees. When I got up to ride it was 35 degrees. So I fixed my F'ing blog & rode the trainer. During this time Amber kept yelling about tornados. I figured it was just watches. Well this AM I got an email from my mommy. She not only drove through it, it tore the hell out of the dock where my parents keep their boat. Luckily it was being worked on in a nice warm shop away from the dock. She sent me some damage pics to share.




This has been one crazy ass winter. This weekends weather predict keeps getting worse so its looking like I'll have to spend the first weekend this year almost entirely on the trainer. Hopefully the wind won't be blowing a thousand miles an hour & I can get out for a few hours.

I need to wish my Sister In Law a happy 18th BDay as well. Happy BDay kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google