Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Baby's room

I finally finished the baby's room, minus a few minor touch ups. This has been a month long process of painting, assembling furniture, & hanging chair rail. There is a lot of involved in getting a nursery up to speed. So here is a pictorial post of Mia McKinley Dunsmuir's new room.


Were the stinkiness will be taken care off, can't wait!


Who knew a crib had so many damn parts. Of yeah measure the width before assembling in the living room.


The painting begins.





Lucky felt the need to help by removing tape. He's such a good helper.

Damn it Debbie I'm trying to get some work out of her!



The magic of the shaped roller.

Close to being done. Still needs chair rail.


The sheep makes womb noises, puts me right out.


All done with chair rail installed & painted. Furniture assembled & put in place, just insert baby.

6 comments:

  1. Very nicely done! I am glad my wife does not read your blog. I hope you used washable paint, there WILL be peepee and poo on the walls at some point in time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always borrow Hogan's Heroes. They paint a mean house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:51 AM

    Nice job, it looks really good. I bet Amber is happy to have color in the house. Hope all is well in the babie's world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:36 PM

    Looks great! What do you charge?
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys should be on HGTV man!! I love the stripes! God, I think I might be turning gay. My day is coming soon enough I am sure to decorate a nursery.

    Coker

    ReplyDelete
  6. Turn Gay & you won't have to worry about kids. You will have to brush up on your decorating & man love though. Ask Huff he has a fine example of man love on his blog.

    ReplyDelete

Google