Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Just a quick note for now

Last few days have been a blur. Amber & Mia are A O K . Mia had to be delivered by emergency C Section Tuesday night after Amber labored for 14 hrs & only dilated to 4 so the Dr. decided to go ahead with the C Section. She was "born" @ 9:57 pm Tuesday just 2 hours short of sharing her birth day with Amber. Happy birthday to my wife she's a whopping 25! Mia weighed a slight 9lbs 5 oz & measured 20.5 " just a few inches shorter than Jim (Had to say it before Shane). She's by far the biggest baby in the nursery. I'm guessing she'll grow into her weight like I did, if so we'll have another climber in the family. All the calls & visits & gifts have been appreciated. As soon as I can see straight(I've slept like 2 hrs since Mon) I'll post a ton of pics. All for now have to get back to the hospital.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:01 AM

    Congratulations!! CMac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I will call you today and see if you need anything. I am sure the family has everything covered. You will not beleve how popular you will now be with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:54 AM

    Congrats to you all!

    Steve I

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:34 PM

    Congrats!!! We are soooooo happy for you and yours. Delaney

    ReplyDelete

Google