Monday, May 08, 2006

A wrench in the works

Amber & I had a little surprise this AM @ our visit to the OB. Mia had decided to turn. That means no C section on Friday. Now we have a planned induction on Tuesday of next week... MAYBE. Inductions can be canceled so we won't know till Tuesday @ 5am. Good times. But @ least now we get to try & use our Lemond Class learning. With any luck maybe Amber can go into labor this week to really make things interesting.

Yesterday after getting in a nice ride & getting home in time to watch the Giro I decided to assemble my new fleet of strollers. Thats right fleet. I have 2 cars, 2 strollers, 3 car seats, & 1 kid. I'll have to get Skip to do the math on that one. I'm going to have to add a wing on to my house to fit all of Mia's accessories in. And I thought I had a lot of toys.


I have to admit I paid the $20 & got the broadband feed for the Giro. Pretty cool when you can get it to work. Seems A LOT of people did the same thing & Cycling.TV is having server bandwidth problems. I only got to watch the last 25 minutes of today's stage. It came on just after Pettachia's crash. So I'm a little less than thrilled with it right now. It did make me switch from the beta version of Mozilla to the release version of Firefox. Hopefully they will get the problem solved by stage 16 so I can see the dirt road climb to the finish.

Stay tuned this week may or may not get sporty.

7 comments:

  1. If you can buy the house next door you might have enough room for all the toys, clothes and other stuff you will now have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:08 PM

    Keep all of us posted. We are waiting for the arrival anxiously. Good luck Amber.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured I could borrow that storage shed you got to hide your surprise in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if it is big enough! Our house went from neat and tidy to Romper Room in about ten minutes! It is all worth it and I wouldn't change a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:57 PM

    Best of luck to you both, I wish you the best!

    You might want to plan on putting on a training "stroller crit"...I am guessing that Shane would take you in the final sprint.

    Steve I

    ReplyDelete
  6. So will you be at the start of Joe Martin?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:14 PM

    Not unless he wants to be in hospital with massive injuries to his knees!

    ReplyDelete

Google