Saturday, June 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom

Friday was my mom's BDay so we loaded up the kid & headed south; to Pontiac that is. Had to go the long way though through Lebanon to pick up my nieces as a surprise for my mom. She was surprised & seemed to enjoy our stay. While I was there I didn't see a single grasshopper, I guess there all over at Espenkotter's. Mom says its her guineas. Cale &Jim inspired me with there tales of go carting so Ashton & I got out this AM & did so driveway reconstructing for my dad.
Ashton showing me how to drive the go cart


Obviously the go cart was custom built to fit me like a glove
Some people have dogs, other's cats, my mom alien chickens

1 comment:

  1. If you get enough guineas and turn them loose they will take care of the grasshoppers and will stay in the trees at night. You will loose one or two but in the spring you just get more.
    I know a good continuous source for them. I have a rainbow of colours that are a delight to watch.
    Thank you Scott for taking the time to pick my other 2 angels up I have had a blast this weekend and worked them to death today.. (nothing like having little slaves around ha!)Kiss Mia for me.

    ReplyDelete

Google