Wednesday, June 07, 2006

It Had To Happen Sometime

Just a quick post to let everyone know I'm fine. Last night I hit a dog while riding. Went over the bars around 23mph hitiing my head & breaking my left collarbone. Heads fine though, harder than my helmet. If you need a reason to wear a helmet I'll let you see mine! I have a 1cm displacement right @ the end of my collarbone. Dogs(2) , one bit me 3x after crashing, are being put to sleep this AM. Bike is trashed & of course I had my Kysrium's on, the first time I've trained on them this year.





11 comments:

  1. That bites! Get it. hehehaha. Bump junior is now calling you bump senior. She was very worried about you. She has a get well present for you! Love yah and get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I would have had 404's I believe I would have ended the dogs life on the spot.

    46 days till State TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you are ok, which marks are road bites and which are dog bites?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:41 PM

    The shot of his ankle is where you can see the dog bites, there are 4 puncture wounds and the bloody gash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:07 AM

    Glad to hear that you are doing okay. Let us know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:10 AM

    I was dissapointed that you didn't make the Wednesday night ride! Wussie....CMac

    ReplyDelete
  7. the trash talk begins....sorry to not see you @ the tough guy convention in Tulsa, perhaps you could have lasted longer than one pump jim.

    It'll be 3 or 4 weeks before I'll be back @ the Wed night ride

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you are doing better... thanks for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The saying usd to be "don't kick a guy when he's down". I've changed it to "when your down kick someone else helps with the pain".

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ouch! Best wishes on a speedy recovery.

    You were missed at the State RR. It was absurd how easily Rusty simply rode away from everyone and won. It was a weird race. People not really willing to work, I think, because of the high heat?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanted to be there in a bad way. Had a crazy run of form going too.

    ReplyDelete

Google