Thursday, June 29, 2006

Summer Sizzler Part Deux

It was a very exciting night with 17 total participants (that's 7 more than last week). Our next and final race for the series will be July 11th (Tuesday night). Same time and place.

Thanks for coming out make sure you make the last race & if we express enough interest we might get the series continued throught he rest of the summer.

Results as I saw them & I was suffering from a hangover so no bitching.

Conner Estes 9 years old did about 50 laps his fastest a very respectable 1:59, which happened to be on his final try.

B race
1. Jason Hollan
2. Nathan Bailey
3. August Baumgartner
4. Jason Beck
5. Ben Bellhorn

A race(the super stars of tomorrow)
1. Jim I kicked Cales Ass Farasy
2. Bud Hulk Hogan
3.Cale McAnnich(with liberal use of the free lap for the worlds longest flat fix
4.Mike I was just starting to get warmed up, can we race another 100k ? Mertz
5. Peter Van Off the Back this week Rhein
6. Roger The Hammer soon to have tubuilar 404's the bastard! Hinson
7-17. A bunch of other people who I forgot to count their laps.

Prime winners Jim Farasy, Mike Mertz, Cale McAnnich x2 all the proud winners of new Jeep Hummer looking things courtesy of Shane. Be sure to stop by & get them since its always XMAS where he works.

Kiloish
in no particular order:
Jimmy Crack Coker Corn 1:13
Jason Holland (3rd race of the night) 1:16
Greg Espenkotter 1:18
Peter Van Rhein 1:19
Joey I have a hard name to spell Bretagna 1:21
August Baumgartner(3rd race of the night) 1:25

8 comments:

  1. Come by the 3rd through the 8th to pick up your new Commander(Hummer thing) if you won a race in the last two weeks. Just ask for me and you can have your pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:17 PM

    Can I get one for just showing up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SURE! COME BY BETWEEN THE 3RD AND 8TH ONLY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. something tells me the 3rd through the 8th Jeep Hummer Town is closed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I will be on vacation! But come on in and ask for the free, expensive car and I am sure someone else can help you out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure they'd do it with a straight face too. I'd almost do it just to see the reaction I'd get.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should try it. Go for one of the $45,000 ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am now reading and participating in the sport of blog . Now gimme my Jeep.

    ReplyDelete

Google