Sunday, July 09, 2006

Saturday

Got up way too early & headed out to meet up with the big calf crew for a "big loop" Wednesday night loop. Norton & Joey showed but just did the "little loop". The big calf boys, Peter & Greg, can put the hurt on the flats right now. I guess in the future when Espenkotter shows up with the Speed Weapons I should know the battle is on. I think we ended up with just over 19 avg for 55 very hilly miles. I ended up with 4 good hours, something in the 73 mile range.

Last night Amber, Mia, & I made the trip to Cabool to watch TD Nelson recapture his yute by playing in an alumni game. I have to say I was pretty impressed. He moves pretty good for a big boy & has an arm too. He threw one TD pass & by my count went 5 for 6 passing. Turns out I know one of his class mates who was also playing, Mike Short. Which is funny because I went to Mikes graduation so without knowing it I watched Shane graduate. Went to one of his Senior season games as well. Think when they played Mtn. Grove. It is a small world after all.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming, that was very nice of you and the family. We should have passed the ball more and I sure had fun even though I look like I was in a car wreck. I wish we had a game next week!
    Shane`

    ReplyDelete

Google