Friday, August 11, 2006

HMMM

The secret link got found...finally. It took over 2 weeks but yesterday when I got up Amber announced she had found something weird with my blog. I of course played dumb to see if she knew of what she was talking about. Well she did. So now you have till this afternoon to find it & laugh or it will be gone forever.

For those not racing this weekend & want to get in some long SLOW miles. I'll be swinging past McBride about 7:30am SAT on a roundabout route that will have me traveling numerous miles before venturing back home. Perhaps even a big loop of the SPR. All welcome most not. Perhaps I'll then do it again on Sun. I might throw caution to the wind & ride 2 whole days in a row. Or an even crazier idea I might ride 5 separate disciplines on 5 consecutive days. Crazy I know but I have the bikes & by God I'll do it if the wild hair gets under my saddle. The 70 mile round trip on cross bike via the Frisco trail has been on my to do list for awhile. Plus what better excuse to finish building up my single spd mtb. Hell I might make a trip via bike to the lake soon, 6 hrs of climbing yummy! HMMM perhaps some motivation is creeping back into my legs.

Why does blogger's spell checker insist on telling you blog is spelled wrong?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:03 AM

    dude-I found it like a week ago, didnt know it was a secret or I would have spilled the beans.

    http://menshealth.about.com/od/penishealth/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hulk You of all people I would have figured to call me out on that one. So,so,so,so very disapointed.

    Glad to see your playing who's more pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah yeah, Hogan Himself has a blog. Woop woop.

    ReplyDelete

Google