Thursday, August 24, 2006

Too lazy to type(edit post ass eating)

Garrett Peltonen now works for the SPR's Chamber of Commerce. Actually he has a very funny blog & I highly recommend it.

I woke up this afternoon to a screaming Mia & a perturbed Amber. I guess the previous version of this entry wasn't up to eithers high standards. She seems to think she has edit rights, when will she learn? Anyway it was a half ass effort on my behalf. To make amends to my 3 readers I've gone back & spruced this post up a bit.

Bike practice
has been going very good this week. I even met up with OG, Joey B(who is on something), Jason W(who is also on something), & a Very Fat ICC for an extended Wed night loop. Its amazing what not riding for 6 months will do for your ass. I bet he's all of 300lbs. Those poor Kysriums. If you haven't seen him lately its quite a sight! The something Joey & Jason is on is a run of form. They both are riding the wheels of their bikes right now. Put the hurt on me in a big way. I was so wiped I slept for 8+ hrs today. I know what your thinking what a waste to get 2 days sleep in one day. I needed the recovery though. Speaking of recovery, I got the best massage on Saturday. It pumped new life back into my legs. On Monday for the first time in awhile my legs felt good & have continued too.
Mia sporting her Adidas Hat
Mia sporting my State TT jersey, not long before she has her own.
Mia has decided sitting up is for her.
I still can't figure out why this pic would upset Amber. The pic after was her giving me the I love you middle finger.

2 comments:

  1. you are so mean. you should be shot for putting that photo of your wife on your blog. Mia sure looks cute in her hat. To the 3 readers, you have three just in this house (nina, ashton and me) Keep up the training I'm sure you are doing better then you make it out to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:58 PM

    Come on now, I am only 298 lbs. :)
    It was great to hang with you guys for a few miles. Great to see the few hard core OCC guys that ride all the time, I used to be one of them. Keep putting the miles in, they get much harder when you don't ride for 6 months.

    ReplyDelete

Google