Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What I hate about you(Ugly Kidd Joe Song)

WARNING! WARNING!WARNING!WARNING! WARNING!WARNING!WARNING! WARNING!WARNING!WARNING! WARNING!WARNING!WARNING! WARNING!WARNING!WARNING! WARNING!WARNING!WARNING! WARNING!WARNING!WARNING! WARNING!WARNING!WARNING! WARNING!WARNING!WARNING! WARNING!WARNING!WARNING! WARNING!WARNING!

There will be foul language in this post. So to my sister who posts as my niece & claims to be one of my 3 readers just skip to the end.


Remember that band? If not then I hate you. I saw them in the STL in '91.

I'm having some anger issues this AM. So I'm going to vent.

I hate my job.

I hate everyone who has an IQ of 3 who works @ my job, which happens to be everyone of the stupid tits who work there.

I hate people who think they are smart but are stupid shit heads.

I hate lazy mother fuckers who cry when you tell them to get to work. Get a life dumb ass your making a fucking good wage go earn it shithead.

I hate my fucking tool box which fell apart the other night when I went to open it to do some lazy fucks job.

I hate whiny ass bitches who think they deserve the world laid before them.

I hate fixing other people's fuck ups who can't be man enough to admit they fucked it up in the first place.

I hate people who waste my time.

I hate people who think they are smarter than me but have an IQ of 3. We all know I have an IQ of 4 so I'm smarter dipshit.

I hate people who are smarter than me who act like they have an IQ of 3.

I hate the Right rear tire of my car.

I hate douche bags who pull into the gas pump like its a Fucking Nascar pit stop, slow down dumbass!

I hate fucking sorority girls who while talking on the phone don't realize me pointing to the left turn while I'm on my bike isn't a fucking invitation to run my dumbass over. Go fuck your self whore! OK that was a bit harsh you can't help you have no IQ. Graduate & work on getting it up to 3 you dumb bitch.

I hate rich people. Not you Hogan I like you. You make me laugh. But you might go on the list if you keep selling expensive bikes for less than a Dura Ace Gruppo sells for. Dumbass give it to me next time.

I like Red from the 70's show, he says "Dumbass" a lot.

I hate flat tires. I have had 2 of them this week.

I hate Jim can't win a damn race. I don't really hate but I'm starting to get pissed off about the fact MacANutt can't post a cool pic of his bike.

I hate Brad isn't the out right US champ.

I hate Hilton Clarke, foreign bastard.

I hate Shane doesn't ride more.

I hate that I can't give Skip shit about being the Gimp anymore. Going & getting adult on us, asshole.

I hate that it'd frowned upon to have TouĂ‚·rette's. Sometimes I wish I had an excuse for my vulgarity. I also hate the season finale of Rescue ME. What kind of fucking ending was that? It ruined my mood for the whole damn night. Shit heads @ Fox. You'll get that if you watch said show. If you don't watch it I hate you for not watching it, dumbass.

I hate Fox News.

I hate that Blogger's spell checker tells you that you've missed spelled fucking blog. Jesus F Christ how damn hard is it to write code that can detect your own websites name? Fucking idiots with IQ's of 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get an IQ of 4 already mother fucker.

I also hate Spell Checker. Maybe I meant to spell it that way you stupid f'ing computer who thinks your smarter than me.

I'm sick of all this doping shit. Now the news wants to cover cycling. Go fuck yourself you fat ass behind the desk. Grand Tours are hard.

Let's see what else do I hate?

Today pretty much everything. Who am I kidding given a chance I'll pretty much hate anything. I'm a little sick of all the retard shit you have to put up with on a daily basis.


But Thanks to my Amber & her fertility something currently always makes me smile & sometimes almost cry with joy.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:50 PM

    THIS IS BY FAR YOUR BEST POST EVER! I AGREE WITH EVERY SINGLE THING, IM SUCH A DUMBASS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:16 PM

    Feel Better???

    I hate stupid people also. Smile I LOVE YOU man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. POOR PABLO OF THE BACKYARDIGANS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate saddle sores.
    I have FIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HATE when you are down, but love ya and am always here for you..
    I also hate having to figure out what the bloody word verification is so I can post. I guess I need to type in I am disabled so it will let me post with out it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:02 AM

    One of the best post ever. I think you and the Reverend at the "Second Church of Gravity" should have prayer meeting on this subject.

    Roger

    ReplyDelete
  7. I appreciate being mentioned even though I feel it should have been in the "rich" category.

    Rescue Me did suck at the end. Tommy is a fireman for 25 years and can't find his way out of a fire?

    I liked all the cursing in your post and you might want to just realize that the good ole USA is full of dumbass people. Including McAnutt who can't show us the damn picture!

    The spelling is not your fault, you went to Mansfield High School.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must say that was the worst ranting I have seen you do since you were 12. GROW UP! Bad things happen everyday people are worse off then you are. Thank God for all your blessings and stop being so depressed. I think you just like all the attention. I was reading it when your nieces came in. By the way watch your language this weekend. Ashton was watching a softball game yesterday and noticed the coach ranting like you. She turned to her daddy and said man he is PISSED OFF. Like it was no big deal like everyone uses that kind of language. You watch MIA's first word is going to be F*&#!

    ReplyDelete

Google