Sunday, September 17, 2006

Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it, go?

Opened the garage door this AM to head out for a long ride when I was greeted with this:
When I quit racing MTB's I said I was through training in the rain. That went out the door last year when I decided it was time to turn my pedals in anger once again. I do draw the line @ lightening. With the year I had I think I won't chance fate & will wait for, I hope, a break in the weather to get in my ride. This hasn't been the greatest week of practice for me so was hoping to redeem myself today. So to pass the time here are some pics.
Mia is a roller
Thanks Sophia!
I heard Vaughter's was looking for some young talent.

MMMM,Carrots!
I'm bashful
I working on this eating thing.

3 comments:

  1. We're heading out at 9am and staying southeast.
    Does Mia take after daddy whilst eating?


    gorgfiqi

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just got thumped on. Had to call my mommy to come and get us at the Fordland City Park. Lightning within a couple hundred meters all around us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mia is looking great. The activity center seems to be a hit.

    When Bieda and I used to ride in the rain he would cry because he bike was getting wet. I liked it because my bike was getting clean.

    ReplyDelete

Google