Saturday, October 14, 2006

Let the pain, I mean fun begin

I'm sitting in Lawrence, KS killing time waiting for it to get close to the start time to the kick off to my cross season. Thanks to Google Maps I left @ the ass crack of dawn since it said the drive time door to door would be 4 hours, 36 min. Not even close 3 hrs 5 min! So now I'm a few hours shorter for sleep & have some time on my hands. So I'm sitting in Panera having a bagel & a coffee surfing the net.

Its a balmy 38 degrees with a feels like temp of 33. Sunny with light wind. The high is only supposed to get to 68, Perfect cross weather. The plan right now is to race 3x. Subject to change once I see the course since the 3/4 & 1/2/3 races are back to back. Plus we'll see how I feel after the Master's & 3's races.

All for now will try & get a results update later.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The marvels of technology.

    Have fun and good luck! You got the skills and top o' the morning to ya.
    Lawrrence is coolio. Go to Joe's bakery after your races and refuel. That's good stuff there!
    ceqippr

    ReplyDelete

Google