Friday, November 17, 2006

Happy BDAY Mia!

That's right yesterday Mia turned 6 months old. Time sure has flown. Today she gets to celebrate by getting her 6 months shots. Not much of a BDay present unfortunately. Mia is working on crawling. She rolls over @ does a frog scoot but can't quite figure out locomotion. I'm excited & nervous all @ once. We enter a whole new ball game once Mia is mobile.

No CX this weekend or next(though Bubba Cross next Sunday is tempting). Couldn't bring myself to drive to Nebraska this weekend. So I'll fill the weekend catching up on overdue projects. Top on the list is the gutters, followed by scrubbing 3 bikes that have gotten way past dirty. Then I have some home energy conservation projects to take care off. If I have time I may even clean the garage & put brakes on the Scooby. Some where in there I'm going to get in a couple rides. Plus I hear Patton Alley calling my name as well "Bellhaven, Bellhaven".

Got out yesterday for my first cold, dark, winter ride. Broke out the cold gear & the headlight. Only 15-20 min under the lights so just a taste. That reminds me I need to order a new bulb for my Jet light, add that to the list.

All for now time to go get some shots!

UPDATE:
Shots are over. Not too much screaming. After a nap & lunch Mia's playing in the Einstein talking away. So hopefully with a steady flow of Tylenol she'll be alright.

Get this our Giant weighs 17 lbs 10 oz & has grown 3"! Shes now 27" tall. No wonder we had to break out the 12 month old clothes. I guess we can give her hand me downs to Gunga, Skip, & Emro they should fit them perfectly.

3 comments:

  1. Happy 6th monther Mia! Let me know about Patton Alley... I'm alway's down for some beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you have to go for shots today. When the crawling starts it is all over!

    Jim did you mention down with and skin flute?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:04 PM

    Happy b day kid.

    Seal up da haus!

    ReplyDelete

Google