Thursday, December 28, 2006

Home Improvement

Amber & I got some good old cash for Christmas which we decided to put into the house. So far we have gotten new curtains & blinds. Paint is next, yes paint. I'm going to say good bye to my lovely white walls. Actually have a growing list of stuff I want to do to the house this winter & Spring.

December is also the month for new tags for the Scube. The Scube has been in need of a new windshield for quite awhile. Being the procrastinator that I am I decided to wait till I knew it wouldn't pass inspection. So yesterday I went to bed needing a new windshield, I woke up no longer needing one. On sight windshield replacement is the absolute bomb!! Then this AM I noticed the new brake place across from work had finally opened for business. Wing Wang Womb the Scub is inspect & ready for the DMV. I hope the DMV has a short line tomorrow. So far I've been on a roll, will my luck hold?

Look closely you'll see paint samples.
Had to cut 3/8" of this f'er since the window was narrow.

In case you didn't know

3 comments:

  1. The lower chip.

    I got a show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it all finished. I really like that cranberry colour. Curtains look nice as well.
    Poor little Mia being corrupted at such a young age. We need to get her a shirt that says my mummy is the BEST for putting up with my Daddy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:02 PM

    Can't believe you put something like that on your daughter! Such is life I guess. She sure is getting big!
    Greg P

    ReplyDelete

Google