Monday, December 04, 2006

Secret Santa

If anyone out there is wanting to get me a secret Santa present here's a list to make your shopping easier:

Top of the list is a Power Tap SL 2.4 wireless power meter.Next of course is the all illusive Zipp 404's

Next up is the very Hot Scott Addict R3. Though the junior gearing SRAM Crankset would have to have man sized rings put on it.
Since we're wishing here how about a sub 16 lb TT'er. Scott Plasma LTD. I know I could break 55 min without even training on this rocket.
A vespa for scooting around town & a little Moto pacing on the Addict.
Then for next year a CX bike that weighs less than 17 lbs. Oh how I'd love to haul around 6 less lbs.

Merry XMAS!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:54 PM

    So would all of them be okay? I know your B-Day is coming up as well, I could just roll them all up together.
    GregP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:45 PM

    Aim high. That's what I say.

    That tt bike looks too fast. That would be sweetums. You could put the "rat" in a little woven basket and chauffer it around for your sister with your new Vespa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SSSH on that BDAY talk I hit official middle age this year!

    I'd take them all if you could find a big enough gift bag.

    I believe the Plasma is the lightest production TT bike on the market right now. Something like 4lbs lighter than my current setup!

    mahfm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:22 AM

    I have a lead on a scooter you girls might be able to use (and possibly a driver too on weekends). remind me when it comes time for it.

    ReplyDelete

Google