Friday, March 02, 2007

Moving right along

Mia's crawling every where now with speed. Her favorite post is in front of the back doors so she can say her new word "doggie" while beating on the glass to get their attention. They loose interest pretty fast when they figure out she's not going to let them in. Mia also got her own Mansfield Lion from her Nannie yesterday. The thing is bigger than her. I'll have to post a pic.

This week has been a bit of a struggle for me since I caught Mia's cold. I thought I had it beat in a couple of days but like an idiot I over did it on the wind trainer Tuesday. It caught up to me Wednesday when I had to crawl off the trainer early. Then last night I was so wiped I went back to bed before work instead of getting on the trainer. Hopefully after a good sleep today I'll be back @ it so I can keep my progression. I won't hit my goal but I'm hoping to @ least match last weeks number's.
Graph for Skip & his love of graphs.It shows from my surgery till now time on the trainer. Week 9 I hope will at least match week 8. Then next week I'll cut back a little before a couple of weeks of harder efforts. With luck I'll be able to get my TT bike on the trainer in a few weeks to change things up some.

Each day my range of motion is increasing. My neck & back muscles are still insanely tight on the left side. Amber was able to massage them a little this morning which helped. When I broke it by this time I was able to lay on her massage table. It'll be a few more weeks till I can this time. I figure it will be another month before I can move my arm enough to be able to ride outside safely.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:03 PM

    What day did your bike accident happen?

    Keep it up and you will be fine in no time.

    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6/6/06 @ 5:30 pm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! 6+6+06+5.5= 23! .5

    Keep swinging that hammer bro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the graph, there, I said it, I love the graph. Did you know that I often make graphs at work? They actually pay me to do this. In fact, sometime in the next few days I am supposed to be getting an all new workstation complete with twin 20 inch widescreen monitors. I figure that will allow me to have cyclingnews up on one while working on the other. It'll be great.

    ReplyDelete

Google