Thursday, July 12, 2007

Coming soon to a yard near you?

Will this be playing in a backyard theater this summer?I guess this is why Bryon didn't edit this weeks episode of Big Love. He was working on a side project with Mikey.

Mike showed up @ the Wednesday night ride last night to use & abuse me like a defective sex toy. F'er rode away from me @ will. 200k a week just won't let you keep up with him.

Earlier this week Amber, Mia, & I made an attempt @ the Guiness book of records with the MacAnutt's & the Greeks @ the Cardinals Game. They had 4000 people all wear groucho glasses @ once. Not sure if it was a record or not but was amusing.

1 comment:

  1. Fox News had a clip on the other morning about the Springfield Cardinals and the guiness record attempt. Pretty funny, I thought I saw you guys but then everyone was in Groucho disguise so I am not sure...

    ReplyDelete

Google