Thursday, August 02, 2007

Mini Vacation

Starting tomorrow I'm taking a mini vacation before I'm an invalid for awhile. Tomorrow afternoon Amber & I are headed to KC to watch Modest Mouse(open this link in a different tab & you can enjoy their music while reading this post(FireFox users you know who you are). I'm pretty excited about this. My plans for my "vacation" are complex. Tomorrow, Mia granted, I'm going to wake up late; go for a ride. Lounge around. Drive to KC; go to the show, get drunk & probably make an ass out of myself, but enjoy every second of it. Saturday will involve some sort of ride. Then I'm going to spend the rest of the weekend working on the path from the deck to the gate. Once done Amber will be willing to have a deck warming party. So stay tuned for the notice on that. All for now I'll keep you updated on my "vacation."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google