Saturday, September 15, 2007

CX Nationals the sountdown begins

That's right I stayed up till 12:01 AM to register for a race in Dec. I know I'm nuts but staging is by registration to a degree.
Age Category National Championships
1. Top 10 in order of 2006 National championships
2. Recent former National Cross Champions
3. Medalist from younger category 2006
4. By order of registration Well I managed to register 10th. I hope that gets me in the top 3 rows. Lets keep are fingers crossed.

Oh yeah my previous a fore mentioned CX news. I'm racing for the Ridley Grassroots team this CX season. Yesterday when I got home a brand new Ridley Crosswind was sitting on by doorstep. Team kit should be on its way soon. Built up with various parts from my road bike (Dura Ace) it should build up in the high 16 low 17lb region. Thats almost 6lbs lighter than I dragged around last season. I'll post some pics once I get it built.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google