Thursday, September 13, 2007

Day2 more photos

Before I head down to Branson I'll put up some more photos of yesterday's finish. Unfortunately my camera is showing the effects of the rain incident from when I built the deck.


That's some veins.
One happy race fan.
The only reason to have a blackberry, the live feed on Cyclingnews.com
My girls.
The crowd wasn't as big as I was hoping, but it was a Wed before 4.
Sporting our colors for the home boy. Got lots of questions about the shirts.
One of several jerseys he got.

To the victor goes the spoils. Girl on the left was pretty touchy feely with all the racers.
Hincapie (I voted for him winning the stage) & the Lt. Governor Kinder (I didn't vote for him)
I hope Stacy realizes that's a novelty check.

1 comment:

  1. Your girl is a cutie, growing up fast! Keep the pics and vids coming and thanks for the Huff update.

    ReplyDelete

Google