Friday, October 19, 2007

Predicitions

Here's my predictions for Sundays Cross a Palooza AKA the Springfield Non international Intergalactic Championships that have no relevance on anything but Bud's ego.

1. With a 5:30 lap over 60 min yes I will get lapped by at least 4 people one of those won't be Cale. That's an extra 20 spot out of Bud's pocket.

2. So many people will make fun of Jimmy's height he will put in a complaint to the LPA. Another 20 spot out of Bud's pocket.

3. Cale will finish exactly one place out of the money no Bud Cash for Cale.

4. The guys placing in the B's race will all deem themselves sand bagger's and turn their Bud Cash over to the A's racers so it can be distributed accordingly.

5. A Cross Vegas style atmosphere will erupt & the fans will start handing out dollar bills. This will be the only way I go home with any cash.

6. Shane will try & goat Cale into a cage match with Butthead. Unfortunately there is so much anger built up inside of each other they piss their pants with excitement & the moment passes.

7. There will be two cowbells. People just don't know how to be good fans anymore.

8. I will drink some of Bud's beer when I am done racing. I will then piss on his lawn.

9. Mertz's dogs will leave 8 steaming piles of poo for #2 to clean up.

10. The winner is? Hell if I know I don't have any pshyco powers. But my money won't be on Butthead unless he's the only heat that shows up.

11a. I will be heckled unmercifully by Bud because of my inability to get any Bud cash. That & he's jealous that I can ride a cross bike & he just sucks.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:38 PM

    Shows how out of touch you are...Mertz coming out to an event like this...no way

    ReplyDelete
  2. mikemertz said...

    That's a great story!

    I'm bringing 4 poopers.

    10:10 AM

    Ah the anonymous idiot speaks again! I believe we all know my feelings on pussies who can't sign their names.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mertz will be there.

    Anonymous is kind of weak.

    Love the predictions and the picture of Cale with the deer a few posts back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:33 PM

    Sandbagging? I think not just racing what my license says. Be thankful, thats just one rider less in front of you. TM

    ReplyDelete
  5. TM talkin smak. Race the A's boycott the B's. Take your beating like a man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:02 PM

    Ive been taking beatings for years, I have finally been in shape to take a little glory this year and I'll be damned if I am going to give in now. TM

    ReplyDelete
  7. See you only know how to take beatings, your body won't know how to react to glory. Besides glory is over rated & only inflates your ego to Jimmy status. Beatings make you tougher.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:53 PM

    Ohh I better fess up, Scott will ping me anyway. I was the anonymous post...CMac

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn Cale that takes all the fun out of it.

    ReplyDelete

Google