Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Memory Loss

I used to carry around a 1 gig USB stick with me almost every where I went Had a ton of crap on it. That be past tense. Lost that little sucker somewhere in the last to days. Its driving me nuts trying to remember where it is. I take it out of my pocket & throw it on my desk @ work then go to the locker room too change then put everything back in my pockets. Some where along the way it vanished. What sucks is I didn't miss it till today when I went two put something on it & damn it was gone. Where of where has my USB stick gone?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:14 AM

    Getting old sucks! Forgetting things all the time. Next you will forget where you parked your car. Julie and I saw this older couple walking around Wal-Mart parking lot looking for their car the other day! The things we have to look forward to.
    Greg Pettus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing it has gone to the same place as your ability to use to, too, and two properly.

    ReplyDelete

Google