Monday, April 18, 2011

I've blown off my run the last 3 days & tomorrow isn't looking much better. Sleep hasn't been easy the last 3 days with F1 going on in China. Its impossible to not hear something in 3 days. Been going on internet lock down at 2am rushing home and watching the DVR for practice, quali, & the actual race.

Speaking of the race. WOW! Just WOW! Exciting is an understatement. I accidently saw who won before leaving work but still an amazing race to watch.

In the morning Amber has jury duty. She's all freaked out about being picked & have court for a week. I doubt that happens. When I get home from work got to take Mia to pre-k. Then watch Alex till Amber gets home. No sleep for me since he refuses to nap for more than 30 min. That said I don't see me getting in a run tomorrow unless its late tomorrow night.

Getting Amber a treadmill so it will be easier for both of us to run.

Short week for me 2 days off then back to work for 6. Going to have to force myself to run everyday. The Duathalons are approaching quickly. Need to hit a 5k before.

Saw the summer Waffle races on Facebook today. They align perfectly with my work schedule, the wrong way. If I'm lucky I'll get to race one of them, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google