Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I haven't forgot about this blog yet....

I'm trying to keep this thing going. Hard to find a few quiet moments anymore to sit down & type out a post. Going to work on that. With no races to blog about I'll have to write about the mundane.

Alex is getting bigger & some what easier to handle. Though I imagine that will change again once he starts cutting teeth. Amber told me this morning she thinks one is pushing through on the bottom. Hopefully teething won't be as bad as his colic but with our luck so far I doubt it. I will say he is taking longer naps & now he's on fruits & veggies he isn't in constant freak out mode. He does have some doozies when he gets tired. Sunday night had to take him outside at Olive Garden so not too risk getting asked to leave.

Saturday we had a small bday party for Mia. Just a couple of kids at the Lighthouse lanes. It was a pretty good time. Turns out I'm WAY better at Wii bowling than the real thing. Amber Greek made Mia an awesome Tangled themed cake which I ate way too much off.

Saturday night Amber & I ditched the kids. Went to Nakatos for dinner then went out for drinks before hitting the Hampton Inn so we could sleep in Sunday morning for a change. My gift to Amber for her birthday.

While having drinks I got to have a few Mother's Towheads from the new brewery in Springfield. Its at the old bakery on College. From what I hear they just brew & bottle there & don't have an actual bar. I do recommend trying it if you can find it. Applebee's on south Glenstone has it on tap.

I ran 8 miles this morning. Longest single run since I ran the 50k a few years back. Im doing a quick build phase before hitting the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google