Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Wednesday Night Big Ring Loop

Nobody wants to come out & suffer anymore. Even Stokes bailed this week. Luckily Kurt's always up for a punishing. For an old guy he can create some power. The needs to cat up & race with us already.

Well I was right legs were crap & felt it everytime I jammed up the hills. Its a good thing I had an excuse to bail @ Boaz because Jamesville would have hurt. So I skipped out & rode home solo for another quality 45+miles. That makes 120 in two days, better back off a little for Saturday I suppose.

Now for my excuse: McMillian called earlier saying I need to be @ the airport @ 10pm to pick up a box for work. All right no problem. Went & pickup up the part that got itself a plane ticket because work can't afford to stock parts for priority machines(but it can afford downtime & plane tickets, go figure).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google