Saturday, July 09, 2005

Sat @ Home(for a change)

With the price of gas now @ a whopping $2.20 I've decided to skip Sat Cougar Crit(never liked SIU anyway). So I'm sitting here on the couch lazily drinking a nice cup of java, surfing the net, & of course watching the Tour. First day in the Mtns & all ready people are dropping like flies. Today's going to be a day of errends & chores. I think I'll even break down & mow my pathetic little lawn.

I think 4 of us are headed to Soulard tom. Not a full team but Gunga's firing on 24 cylinders, ICC is gearing up for State, & Skippy's looking for his final upgrade points. We should put in a strong day. I hear the course is crazy technical. Something like 12 turns! Its going to bea fun day for sure.

Watched Troy last night after going for a nice run with Amber on her blades. Let me save 3 hrs of your life. Brad Pitt kills everyone he meets, sleeps with most of the chicks, you see his naked ass 3 or 4 times, & because of his heel he dies & becomes famous. Can you give a movie negative stars?

Oh yeah Bob Roll's an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google