Thursday, August 18, 2005

Another funny name

That's right before long I'll have to devote an entire blog to peoples pseudonyms. The newest member is Spunky. Spunky had never done the Wednesday night loop. That's sacrilege in my book. The Wednesday night loop is a right of passage. It used to be the ride. Now its packed if 5 people show. What's the dealeo? Is 5:30 too early? The ride terrain too hard? The pace has slowed & we now wait for people. Granted it is faster than the Thursday night ride. The pace is equal to the World's just more hills. I guess this post has become a poll. What does the Wednesday night loop need? I'm thinking an occasional appearance by El Presidente would be a start. Maybe a return of the Greeker? Perhaps the world renowned HuffyUSA? Let me know & I'll see what I can do.

3 comments:

  1. I think that 5:30 is too early. Also, if you could arrange to have some podium girls on hand for whomever arrives back at the parking lot first that would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:29 AM

    As long as ED will keep closing the shop on Wednesdays, I shall return for the nights festivities...P.S tell Skoker Ace thanks for the pushen last night on the big burley!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skip there already are podium girls @ the finish of the ride. You just never get to see them since your never first in. HEHEHE

    ReplyDelete

Google