Thursday, August 25, 2005

The Dirty Dozen

Finally a decent turn out for the Wednesday night ride.  Granted a few of The Missing where not around.  I have the hardest time finding Waldo in those damn pics.  But I guess he has a legitimate excuse since he is now a contributing member of society.  Lets see who was there: ICC, DOB (me), SDJ, OG, Will, EPO, Spunky, Aqua Man, El Presidente, Colin (still working on a name), Slide Rule, & the Lovely Jill (who was kicking the shit out of most of us).  Half went the long route & 6 went the shorter way (my puss ass included).  Perhaps one day I’ll post a who’s who of my Blogger ID’s, it is getting pretty large.  I’m actually having trouble keeping them all straight.

ICC keeps telling me how out of shape he is & that he’s lacking in intensity.  Liar! Liar! Pants on fire! Either I was having a horrid night climbing or ICC was riding the wheels of his Felt.  Trust me I’ve been feeling pretty good.  Every time I upped the tempo on a climb the only person to hook onto my wheel was Mr. I Can’t Climb himself.  I sense a little late season form coming on his behalf.

I’m thinking with a little more prodding we can get 20 people out for the Wednesday night ride.  Pass the word lets remake the Wednesday night ride as big as the schetchy line rides of Tuesday & Thursday.  Then we’ll have 3 straight nights of hard riding to pick from.  Stay tuned with the upcoming cross season several of us are going to forgo one of the weekly rides for a weekly cross ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Google