Wednesday, August 24, 2005

What the F'ing time is it?

I guess some how I got on Oklahoma City time (15 minutes behind) but my clock on my computer said 5:45.  Oh well Stoker Ace, ICC, Colin (who I’m going to come up with a very good name for), & EPO (who we picked up later) headed out on our own & had a hell of a good ride.  Colin felt the need to beat his chest a little so I had to Jacky Durand his ass.  Then Stoker & I took turns goading him into chasing.  That kid is strong just needs to learn to choose his battles.  Last night was probably about the best I’ve felt in awhile on the bike.

On the weather front day 4 of rain @ the Ponderosa.  My grass may actually grow yet!

Heard through the grapevine one of the missing had an operation & neglected to tell anyone.  It seems the ever quite Hammer had either a hernia operation or calf implants depending on who tells the story.  From what I hear alls well & he’ll be back out kicking our butts before you know it.  Know if I just could find Skip.  It’s that damned striped shirt it blends in every where.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:58 AM

    Scott,
    Who is EPO?
    Steve I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the striped shirt some sort of Where's Waldo comment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. EPO is Curt Evenson.

    Ryan your a quick one, I thought that might be to suttle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:42 PM

    Well hope I will be back but not kicking your butts. Actually had hernia operation and thought I would have the calf implants as long as they already had me out. Sounds like you guys continue to do great.

    ReplyDelete

Google