Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Rain

Perhaps the drought has finally ended.  In the last 2 days I’ve gotten about 3-4” of rain.  Sunday before work it was raining so hard I couldn’t see my deck (or the strip of grass I didn’t get mowed before the sky’s opened up).  Last night I was supposed to go MTBing with JB but when I was getting ready it started raining @ my house again.  So not wanting to have to clean my bike before this weekend’s Adventure Race I bailed & went for a run.  Yes it’s true a run, the 3rd one in a weeks time.  I figured I’d better get a few in before my next 3 AR races.  Last week I even got in a double, run in the am, ride in the pm.  Last week turned into a good week of training probably the best one I’ve had mileage wise in months.  

Off to bed, hopefully I’ll see the missing ones @ the World’s tonight.  Wednesday I’ve already received one RSVP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google