Friday, September 23, 2005

9/23/05 The Big announcement

Well its finally the 23rd so Super G can quit guessing what the announcement is going to be. The news was based on if I got an entry into Primal Quest next year or not. Well this week it became a moot point anyway. I've been kicking around the idea of not AR racing next year & Primal Quest was going to be my only AR race next year. So next year I'll be Hell bent on catting up to race 2's with Super G. Hopefully by April I'll be moved up to take my beatings from the big boys. Being only 9 points away it shouldn't be too hard. Hopefully I can make the Tour of the Gila my first race as a 2 (not sure how smart an idea that will be?).

Here's the rush to cat up; I'm taking the end of May through June of because I'm going to be a Dad. Excitement is plentiful in my humble little household!! Amber is due on or about May 24. So I guess without knowing it (me or him) Super G was the most accurate in his guessing. So now the Blog is going to take on a new twist. The following of my first born, my racing & training exploits.

Well got to go to bed to get some sleep before heading off to my next to last AR race the Berryman.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! That is huge news. Since I came closest to guessing the news you guy's have to name is James if its a boy. We have to get Cale, TJ, and you all some points this spring. I guess that makes me the bitch this spring. Have fun racing this Weekend... Dad!

    ReplyDelete

Google