Tuesday, October 18, 2005

OB Visit #2

For those who seem confused by the previous posts pics yes I got married. Very easy in the State of Arkansas. 5 minutes @ the courthouse & $58 cash(& they stress cash). A quick question about if your related(turns out in AR if your related they don't have to perform a ceremony) & off to get a quick 20 min ceremony. Amber went & bought a BEAUTIFUL dress Friday & I went and rented a tux(contrary to popular belief I do clean up nicely for a die hard Dirtbag)(& yes that is 3 sentences in a row with things in parenthesis, & I know that is bad grammar Skip).

Yesterday was our first meeting with the OB Doc. We got to "see" the kiddo for the first time. For you readers with kids you know what my reaction was. I saw a beating heart & mine pretty much stopped. Was overwhelmed with joy. Was also relieved to find out no twins(twins run in both our families). I also got to see my first GYN exam. WOW! Am I glad I'm a dude. That medieval torture device they use is one scary Mother F'er!!!!!!!!

The morning/afternoon sickness has started as well. Amber the trooper has only puked twice but is fighting constant nuasa. Which made the trip to eureka Springs to get married very interesting.

On the riding front the Lead Sled is trying to kill me. My back hurts, my knee hurts, & a few other unmentionables. I just can't seemed to get it dialed in. Reset it up again this AM, so will see what that does.

Finally found online results for the Laterne Rouge Cross Race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google