Thursday, October 27, 2005

Tracking Blogs

I count 3 other blogs about last nights track workout. So I'll keep it short & sweet. The Scott's with 3 T's did 8x800 with goal pace of 2:58. With 400 recovery(which I did 3 times before I started waiting for Scot to jog his lap). Splits are as follows:

2:52, 2:54, 2:52, 2:51, 2:54, 2:52, 2:50, 2:35

Not too shabby. The splits actually have me contemplating a 5k before the Sat AM ride to test my legs for the Turkey Trot. Which it looks like my parents are in for sure to walk with Amber while I go for time. Now if we can talk her parents into it it will be a family outing to make room for the stuffing later in the day.

Next week I'll be absent from the weekly track workouts to go to AR Nationals. Scot has informed me that he plans on making it really hard for everyone else so they can see what it feels like to get punished by SVA like I have been for the last 4 weeks.

If Scot wins again Sunday he has to put his winnings towards a few pints for us mere mortals so we'll continue to come out & let him destroy us in cross.

1 comment:

Google