Monday, November 28, 2005

Bubba Cross not so Redneck Style


Scot Winning once again

Give me a smooch darling??

Rules? There are no rules this is the LOO


Crap the Prof of Pain is on my ass again


Oops Amber got excited
Hey that didn't hurt as bad as the other times


Jump on boy!

OK this post sucks! Sorry spent most of my time trying to figure out how to upload video to no avail. So all you get is some results & a few pics. VanAsten won yadyadyada. I got out sprinted for 2nd, ended up 3rd (I'm a punk). St. Loo has a bunch of sandbagging whiners. Cat 3's racing C's what is that crap about? Oh yeah hand them there arses the week before state they want to know where your from & where you've been racing? Springtown Beetches! Rained like mad on the way home end of post.

4 comments:

  1. how did the professor finish? do you need me to start a fire?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:52 AM

    talk about the loo having sandbaggers racing C's what about the sandbaggers from springtown going up and racing B's at state.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sandbaggers? Springtown has no cat 2's. USCF says Cat 3's are B's. Their rules not ours. Sucks I know, but we got beat over the head with it all season in AR with guys with a 50+ upgrade pts abusing the field size rule so they can stay in 3's. So when we turn out some talent we're sandbaggers? Hooey! I saw guys who have Cat 3 licences racing C's @ Bubba. I'd say that's sandbagging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:18 AM

    It looks like Van Fasten ate his prerace meal at Mexican Villa, but it seems to work for him.
    Steve I

    ReplyDelete

Google