Saturday, November 26, 2005

Quick post

So far this Turkey Day break I've taken it easy. Lots & lots of sleep has been the course of action. 2 nights so far have been over 12 hrs. I did run Thurs, Fri I got out for 59 minutes on the Felt to enjoy the warmthless sun. Today I got out for about 2 hrs on the Felt again with Jason, Larry, & El Prez. I had to get around early this AM so was glad to see others able & willing to brave the chill. This afternoon was spent eating chili & relaxing on the couch @ the in-laws watching Million Dollar Baby. A good movie but not exactly a warm fuzzy. I thought it was funny that yesterday Shane & I both managed to watch Crash. It made me really really think how closely inter related things are in our little world. Coincidently its by the same screenwriter of Million Dollar Baby. See it all intertwines.

Well off to hang out with Amber & get some good rest before heading of with John Jones to cross it up in the LOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google