Saturday, December 17, 2005

Friday Night Lights 2 MTB Style(a little style lots of dabbing)

Since I've slept about 3 hours in the last 24 or so I'll go ahead and post now so my Mom doesn't wig out again about lack of posts. This makes 2 today one being video. Yeah me! Now on to the happenings. After work this AM Amber & I spent 2 hours in the Greene County Courthouse & The DMV getting our personal property tax stuff updated now we're no longer living in sin so we could get tags on our vehicular objects. After that I caught my second wind so had to drink a few beers before my daily nap.

Anyway on to the point of the blog. Friday Night Light Ride. MacANutt, Sponges dad, & I dug out & blew the dust of the MTB's for a little ride. I forgot my headlamp so being a little hungover & a lot sleep deprived I rode like poo. Some how I was the only one to end up without a red badge of courage. I think Shane felt bad for me riding bad so deliberately threw himself to the ground a couple of times. MacANutt tried to impale himself on a stick. After the 60 minuteish ride(thats 3.5 hrs for the week) in the FRIGID Temps we broke out the grill. Shane did up some brats & got a nice pallet fire going. Now my belly's full & I have a nice rebuzz so off to bed. Hopefully there will be a big turnout for the Toys for Tot ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google