Sunday, December 18, 2005

Toys for Tots...... The Chumps tackle like girls!!!!!


Yesterday was the 2nd annual OCC Toys for Tots ride. Pretty good turn out 8 or so people. All week long I'd been anxiously waiting the return to the saddle of Stevie I. But I bought the hype on the web & got suckered in to waiting & what happened? He showed up in street digs sans bike. WOW! & I had planned on a super easy ride & I even broke out the AR tow. But he did have an excuse honey does & a BDAY party for a fellow December baby. So we'll let it slide this time. Did get out for 2.5 hrs which makes 6 for the week.

Spent the rest of the day bbqing brats & watching the Chumps tackle like cheerleaders with my in-laws. If I owned the Chumps I'd refuse to pay them for that game. PATHETIC! The cheerleaders could have done better. ARRGGHH!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:02 AM

    Yes, the Chiefs Suck! And I know I missed the ride, but Charlee Ann had a great sixth birthday. Nothing is as cool as seeing the joy on her face, so despite the football buffoons and no saddle time it was a great weekend.
    Adios,
    Steve I

    ReplyDelete

Google