Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Global Warming

71 degrees on December 27th? Who would have thought it? Believe it or not this only tied the Springfield record for this date previously set in 1971(good year). If you didn't get out & ride today I don't know what kind of weather your waiting for. I rode with Stoker Ace tonight in shorts & a jersey. Only toward the end did I have to put arm warmers on & my vest. We rode out Cherry to 125 & over to Rogersville with a nice little Greeker loop that added 20 min & a very cool little pave' section. Ended up with 2.5 hrs for a running total of 6:15 for the week. Tomorrow the weekly Wednesday afternoon ride is once again leaving from my house hopefully with Shano this time so I can throw in the pave' section. Its starting to look like a big hour week (maybe 20+?) in the saddle which will be a nice way to end the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google