Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Windy!


Once again this week the quickly becoming regular Wednesday afternoon ride left from my house. Since it was just Shano & me we did a repeat of last week's loop with the pave' section thrown in. I got to see his new Nano. Holy crap its smaller than my penis after a cold ride! Today was one of those rides if you didn't have someone to motivate you to ride sitting on the couch sounded very good. We braved the 20+mph winds & headed out. Before you know it we'd covered 40 miles for 2.5 hrs QED. That gives me 8.75 for the week. 20+ is becoming more and more a possibility if the weather holds & it looks like it will. The last 3 weeks of solid training should set me up nicely for some quality hours of training in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google