Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Tuesday Night ride

Last night was an easy ride in semi warming temps, almost balmy for this time of year with the temp hovering around the freezing mark. I went a new route with my feet. Thin wool socks, fleece socks, & 2 pair of booties. Feet stayed fairly warm. But we only rode 1:45 so not sure how the new "system" will work out for longer winter rides. The 1:45 puts me @ 4 hours for the week. Not a bad start to the week since I'm now 5 straight days in the saddle today making six with a planned 2.5 hrish ride planned. Will have to Ryan Thursday since talk of a 6+ hour ride is in the works for Friday.

I'm going to work on getting my little girl's ultrasound pics scanned & posted sometime today to get my mom off my back. We don't have a name picked out yet(had a boys name of course). Shane your idea got vetoed pretty quick by the wife, sorry. I think Ryan is a cute girls name but its already taken.


The true meaning of why we get out & freeze our feet off in the winter time!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is becoming almost as funny as mine. Sorry about Ryaning today.

    ReplyDelete

Google